Thursday, April 8, 2010

BRACELET TIME!

1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

6.


Since I 'm not allowed to list items that are NOT handmade on my Dawanda webshop, I'm going to post my new bracelets on my BLOG! Check out my NEW ARRIVALS! Aren 't they pretty?
Mothers day is coming up shortly, and we don 't want them to feel ignored or forgotten!

I love these Pandora style bracelets, because they give you the opportunity to wear a similar item for much less! They 're silver and cute and affordable. So ladies, feast your eyes on these pretties and just mail me mentioning the corresponding number if you want to buy one.

They cost €34,95 ($46,50). Please ask for the shipping costs! I 'll keep them as low as possible. People outside of Holland, please pay through Paypal!

Do you have any questions? Please mail me, or add comment.


5 comments:

Pedralba said...

(thumbs up) on #3, I like the colours.

TR!LO said...

Thanks Shawny, so do I! It 's hard not to keep them all!

Missus D said...

nice!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey TR!LO,
Leuke hebbedingetjes, maar kun je ze nou ook eten? Ze zien er lekker uit!
Misschien lust mijn zoontje Martin er wel een!
Greetings, Tessa

Anonymous said...

I meant the cupcakes!! Not the bracelets!!!

Tessa