Saturday, February 6, 2010

Nice Picture Number 1


I'm going to start puting some nice photos on my blog; just because I like them!
I can 't put just cupcakes on my blog, that would be rather one dimensional. So, pretty pictures, just for fun!
Comments are very welcome!

Let 's start with a Laura Ashley nursery room. I 've always loved Laura Ashley, so did my mother AND my grandmother.

Laura Ashley has always been able to adapt to modern time! Check out the online catalogue on their site! www.Lauraashley.com . Just type 'online catalogue' in the search area.
I LOVE all the beautiful rooms. They 're both romantic and practical, both modern and cosy.

This nursery is a bit too sweet for my taste, but I 'll bet lots of mums will be hopping up and down on their chairs when they see it, when thinking of their little girl.

I have two sturdy boys, so no pink nursery for me, but luckily I can buy lots of Laura Ashley stuff
just for meeee!
I ll try and show more Laura Ashley beauty in the future!

2 comments:

Missus D said...

You're hoping for a girl next, I can so tell!!!!

TR!LO said...

Ehm... well... I did hope for a girl, but I don' t kno if I ever want a third child... I don 't know!!!